Prepare your heart, body, mind and soul for birth and parenthood
You're pregnant. You often touch your belly, lovingly caressing your baby, trying to gaze into the future - the birth, your life as a mother - and yet the pictures are fuzzy. You want a smooth birth. You want to be the best mother, the best guide, you can be to your child. To give your child all that's most important and beautiful in life; and maybe the responsibility of this precious little life has you deeply reflecting on what those things really are, and how you can can give them. You want to be prepared, to gracefully embrace the unknown.
Aurora Birth will suit you beautifully if
- You've read all the books, scoured all the websites, you have all the information, and yet you still don't quite feel ready for birth and motherhood
- You would love to have a place where you can just exhale, be free of unsought-after advice, and be in community with others who are also walking in this surreal, unchartered territory
- You would like to birth naturally and you know you are strong enough to do it, and yet for some reason everyone loves to tell you stories of how painful childbirth is. You sure could use some pain coping skills to help you move through labor
- Or perhaps you are open to or even planning on using pain medication...but those pain coping skills would still come in handy as labor begins
- You've thought a lot about preparing for birth, but haven't give much thought to what happens after the birth...
- You would love a gentle, knowledgeable and compassionate guide to help you navigate the unknown without judgement or any agenda
Just a bit about me
I am Victoria Perez - mother, pregnancy and birth mentor, postpartum healer, student of life. I started Aurora Birth because becoming a mother has touched me profoundly and taught me lessons I didn't know I didn't know. It is a blessing for me to gently guide and care for mothers and families during the sacred passage that is pregnancy and birth.
How I can help you
- Sacred Pregnancy women's circles, because it's not all about the birth. The age-old practice of women sitting with women is never more fun, moving, and revealing than in pregnancy
- Birthing From Within gourmet childbirth classes offering so much more than information (and yes, you do get all of the information you need). We help open your heart, mind and body to the great mystery of birth
- Skilled and compassionate labor support, as all women should feel held and lovingly cared for as they courageously bring new life into this world
- Postpartum healing and honoring during the oh-so-tender and raw time of new motherhood
We may very well be kindred spirits if you
- Find joy in feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin, listening to the wind move through the trees, and breathing in the damp smell of earth after a good rain
- Travel widely (or dream of it!)
- Love nothing more than to snuggle down under a blanket and get lost in a good book
- Buy organic most of the time
Victoria Perez - 650-576-9630 - firstname.lastname@example.org - San Leandro, CA - Serving the East Bay - Contact Victoria